Projects and Tasks Cyber Security Consultants Can Help With
Experienced cybersecurity professionals assist with a wide range of issues a business might face.
- Design and implementation of overall cybersecurity strategy of a business, which aligns with its particular needs, objectives, and goals;
- Protection of internal and external systems, networks, infrastructures, and data against potential threats;
- Proactive approach that focuses on prevention of any accidents and risks;
- Integration of new systems and tools into existing infrastructure;
- Collaboration with in-house departments on cybersecurity strategy and the preventive measures;
- Analysis of existing strategy and tools, advice on upgrades, and implementation of more advanced measures;
- Performing regular security checks and risks assessment to make sure the system works without any errors;
- Definition of validation procedures and upgrading them according to new developments or arising threats;
- Fast response in case of a data breach or an accident to minimize the possible damages;
- Design fast response policies and actions that should be taken immediately in case of any incident;
- Compliance with local and international cybersecurity regulations like GDPR, PCI, or HIPAA;
- Provision of product-specific consultancy on how to make it secure in all regards;
- Consultancy of employees on new procedures and measures as well as cyber threats that can compromise the system.
Steps to Hire a Cyber Security Consultant
State Your Requirements
Review CVs of Consultants
Invite the Best for an Interview
Start the Cooperation
Tasks and Responsibilities of
Cyber Security Consultants
- Assess the existing protection system and test it for risks;
- Draft the plan for upgrading the security system;
- Control the implementation of new tools to protect infrastructure, systems, and sensitive data;
- Creation of a cyber security strategy according to your specific business activity;
- Risks management and regular testing of the system;
- Routine updates based on new arising threats;
- Management of compliance with international and local cyber security regulations and policies;
- Design the architecture of protection for a specific product business is working on (web platform or a mobile application);
- Establish cyber security procedures and validation process criteria;
- Collaboration with in-house IT department on fixing safety issues and errors.
We offer 2 key ways of hiring cybersecurity consultants: for full-time and part-time, depending on your business needs.
If you need help with a particular problem or project, you might opt for part-time consultancy. It is a flexible collaboration model where you get to work with a senior-level professional only when you need it. It is perfect for small businesses and start-ups that do not have the resources to have in-house or full-time expertise of this sort. A client only pays for hours of professional work on their project, which allows accessing advanced consulting while saving the budget.
The full-time services of a dedicated consultant are perfect for businesses that want to power up their team. In this case, an expert will work exclusively with your company making sure that all security issues are taken care of and the system is on the top level. This ensures a high level of protection and constant access to top-level expertise.
Main model of Mobilunity is building dedicated development teams.
For 10+ years of existence we've built over 40+ dedicated teams and successfully completed over 100+ projects.